Renew Your Membership
Renew your NAACP Membership
Continue take a stand. Answer the call for equality. Answer the call for civil rights. Renew your membership in the oldest and boldest civil rights organization in the nation.
Thank you for your continued support for the NAACP and its causes. We truly value you as a member!
Benefits of Membership Renewal
- Continue receiving the newsletter and weekly emails with news, inspiration,
information and resources about social equity issues on a local, regional and
- Networking with a community of like minded people.
- Sense of empowerment by making a difference in our community through direct
engagement, volunteer opportunities and donations.
- Education about social issues which raises awareness and helps with individual
and community healing.
- Help determine the focus and efforts of the organization.
- Membership is confidential.
There are two ways that you can renew:
- Selecting the membership level below and paying online
- Fill out this Form and Mail your check to NAACP SLO Branch, 110 S. Mary Ave, Suite 2215, Nipomo, CA 93444
Regular Annual Membership
Regular Adult – $30
(Ages 21 & Older)
Youth – $15
(Ages 20 & Under)
Youth – $10
(Ages 17 & Under)
WIN (Women In The NAACP)
Membership – $10
Only available to active members
Annual Corporate – $5,000
Choose how you would prefer to be contacted when it is time to renew your membership. At this time, renewals are not automatic, so as a courtesy we will contact you when it is time to renew.