The Political Action Committee shall:
- Seek to increase registration and voting;
- Work for the enactment of municipal, state and federal legislation designed to improve the educational, political and economic status of minority groups;
- Seek the repeal of racially discriminatory legislation;
- Work to improve the administration of justice;
- Work to secure equal enforcement of the law; and
- Keep the National Office and the Unit informed of all proposed legislation which affects minority groups. The Committee shall be nonpartisan and shall not endorse candidates for public office.